Creative Project and Learning Lead Vacancy
- Are you passionate about Learning?
- Do you want a role where you can lead on exciting creative projects?
- Have you got a natural ability to build relationships and identify opportunities?
- Do you have a good understanding of building innovative learning offers?
Then maybe you should consider becoming a Monster…
What we are looking for
A doer, a go-getter and a genuine people person. Someone who loves building strong relationships and is driven by helping people solve their problems. We are looking for a candidate who can shape and mould the role to fit their experience whilst growing themselves and the company, by having the freedom to experiment and innovate.
You will need to be a strong project manager but with the flexibility to deliver highly creative and complex projects whilst enjoying yourself along the way. You will have experience in building and executing relationship management plans and taking new ideas and concepts to market. With a craving for creativity but a sensible head when required, you will be a key driving force behind exceptional client delivery and future company growth.
You would ideally be already well versed in learning or training in some form and have a good understanding of how fun and engagement can help people learn effectively. If this experience is in the ‘soft skills’ or personal development space, then all the better.
You will also need to be a real team player. We are a small organisation but work very closely together and the team dynamic is precious. A willingness to be flexible and adaptable is as important as a good sense of fun and humour.
The kind of things you are likely to be accountable for are:
- Building relationships with national and international clients.
- Designing robust and creative plans to build new relationships and partnerships.
- Co-Design, management and potential delivery of key learning projects including relationship management, commercial responsibility and hands-on execution (e.g. writing of learning curriculum or developing long term development programmes.)
- Identifying and executing on opportunities to develop new learning offers with existing and future clients
Person Requirements & Experience
- Outstanding Client Management and relationship building skills
- Ability to effectively manage diverse creative projects
- Experience of budget responsibility for and financial management of creative projects.
- Experienced in designing and delivering engaging learning programmes.
- Effective in building and executing business development plans
- Experience of working in a fast paced, high change environment.
- Experience of producing client proposals and winning long-term programmes of work
- Experience of taking new service offerings to market
- Demonstrate a creative and flexible mindset.
- A fun approach to work and a great team mentality
- A requirement to work alongside creative, innovative, ideas people
- Excellent PowerPoint skills
- Facilitation/learning delivery skills
- Understanding of how large corporate organisations operate and how to effectively understand the needs and wants of leaders in those organisations.
- Experience in communicating with senior leaders in large corporate organisations
- Experience in an agency or creative environment
- Ability to lead projects with minimal guidance
Purple Monster Overview
Purple Monster is a creative engagement agency based in Leamington Spa. It is a small, but perfectly formed team who work across a wide variety of communication and engagement projects including conferences, internal company events, learning programmes, training, illustration and animation.
Location: Leamington Spa, Warwickshire
Hours: The ideal working arrangement for this role is full-time but in order to attract the best possible candidates then we are open to discussions around part-time and flexible hours. Candidates requiring flexibility should not be discouraged from applying.
This role is based at our office in Leamington Spa but at times, is likely to require some national and international travel. An ability and a willingness to undertake such travel is critical, however as an organisation which deeply values flexibility and diversity we would develop any specific arrangements required to make this part of the role workable for any selected candidate.
The closing date for applications is 30th January 2020, however we will be reviewing applications on an on-going basis so submitting an early application would be advised.
Please submit a C.V to email@example.com along with some information about how your previous experience is relevant for this role and what it is about this role which excites you.
Although we do try to respond to all applications, this may not always be possible, so if you have not heard from us within 1 week of the closing date then please assume you have not been successful this time.
No agencies please.
General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR)
In line with national legislation, and organisational policy, all data will be processed in a fair and lawful way, for the specific purpose of recruiting for this position and not disclosed in any way incompatible with such purpose or to any unauthorised persons or organisations.