Case Study - Meeting, Workshop and Conference Design and FacilitationMultinational Transmission and Distribution Company
With the arrival of a new leader, the Business Development function required a catalyst to shift current performance and mindset, from ‘comfortable’ to one of pace, agility and innovation.
- An initial event was co-designed and the theme of Game Changers developed to anchor the culture change activities.
- In the run-up to the event, ‘Bright Ideas’ were collected from across the directorate, to work and develop during and after the conference.
- Coaching was provided for both internal and external speakers to deliver TED style talks, to demonstrate and share ‘best in class’ innovation.
- The conference was fast paced, high energy and constantly disrupting the usual expectations, deliberately indicative of the function’s desired future state.
- The ‘bright ideas’ have developed beyond expectation and project teams have been formed to pursue transformational activities.
“Purple Monster helped to turn a few random ideas and expectations into a cohesive and fun event which will help to transform my team. The preparation and speaker briefing was excellent, facilitation during the event was superb – singing, dancing and high energy throughout. Thank you very much.”
Business Development Director